From:
Judy Le Van Fram <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 10:27:30 EDT
In a message dated 06/04/2004 10:35:17 PM EST, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< I was afraid that with the campaign's beginning today 20/20 would drop the
 segment.  I'm so glad that they didn't and that they included the risks
 that were dropped from the original ad.

 Bobbi was great.
 Jay was great.
 Larry was great. >>

You said it Patricia. Voices crying in the corporate wilderness of infant and
young child feeding, but still hopefully some families and some professionals
heard the truth. Thanks to those who updated us on the ABC chat board
content. For those women who were sabotaged by  deliberate misinformation put out by
industry and its supporters, and even honest support by well-meaning but
ignorant people around them, I feel truly sorry. Their inability to put their
regret and anger in its rightful place means they may remain deaf to the truth, and
may continue to lash out at the sources of good information, and defend their
offenders.
Peace,
Judy LeVan Fram, PT, IBCLC, Brooklyn, NY, USA