From:
Denise Both <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:06:33 +0200
I try to get hold of a copy of the new edition from "Breastfeeding and Human
Lactation" here in Germany since it was announced and up to now I had no
chance to get one.

First I preordered it with amazon and was promised that the book will be
delievered in the first week of May. In the mean time they cancelled my
order because they did not get the book from the publisher or retailer. It
is no longer listed with them!

Than I tried via the publisher and I was happy when I got a reply with an
order number. But after that nothing happened. After I inquirred about my
order I got the information that this order number doesn't exist and that
they don't deliever to Europe anyway. At least they gave me a contact adress
in GB. Now I hope that that nice lady in GB who answered my email will
manage to proceed my order ...

So it seems it is not so easy to purchase the book

Denise Both, IBCLC
Germany