From:
Kathy & Paul Koch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Apr 2004 20:16:50 -0400
> While communicating with someone off line, in regards to my "Cyclic
> Pumping Handout", it was suggested that I ask one of the list mothers to
> read over it and evaluate  for possible sharing on LACNET.  I must admit I
> never thought of that.  Is this something that one of you could do?  Are
> personally designed handout appropriate to share here online?  This is
> something new to me and I would not like to step outside the guidelines of
> the group.

Ann,

Lots of people share things on Lactnet and you do not need to have us review
it first (unless you think it is highly controversial and likely to offend
someone!!  ;-) ).  We're happy to review posts that people think could be
construed negatively and want another opinion before sending, but something
that is informational should be fine.

Of course, in keeping with Lactnet guidelines, you cannot profit financially
from posting a handout on the list (you cannot sell it) and readers should
be aware that "emails to Lactnet are not monitored, moderated or checked in
any way before appearing on the list. Information in posts is not
necessarily correct. Take what is said on Lactnet as one person's opinion,
use critical reading skills, and check with reliable sources before using
any information provided on Lactnet. The list administrators take no
responsibility for content of Lactnet postings."  (From the Lactnet Welcome
note)

Sharing ideas is just what Lactnet is for!  Looking forward to seeing your
handout.  :-)

Kathy (list mother)