Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tracy DeMaddalena LLL Leader <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 12:07:48 -0500
Comments:
To: Nikki Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Nikki,

How frustrating!  I really hate when I see a mother that feels like
formula solved all of her problems because you know that these mothers
will tell all of their friends how wonderful formula is.  I regularly tell
mothers a quote that I read many years ago, I believe in a Bradley book,
about the author that weaned her first because she was breastfeeding "all
the time" only to discover that she was now bottlefeeding "all the time".
Newborns require a lot of care and unfortunatly many mothers blame the
difficulties of those first weeks of adjustment on breastfeeding and they
desperatly want that blissfully sleepy and quite newborn from the formula
commercials.

We can't win them all but I sure wish we could.  Have a happy holiday.

Tracy DeMaddalena