From:
Jo-Anne Elder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:42:53 -0400

>Then there are the mothers of multiple-birth infants who are learning to ride
>or adapt their riding with two, three, four or more different bikes at once...
>
>Karen

Babies, babies, what will I do with two?
I'm so tired, waking with both of you
I know that there's lot to learn here
About nursing you two wee dears
But I've got to say
It's the only way
To have time with both of you

Babies, babies, how do I do what I do?
They say I'm crazy, breastfeeding both of you
But I tell them: soon you'll see that
At three months it's all old hat
And then you'll see
How great it is to be