From:
"Kermaline J. Cotterman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 01:36:32 -0500
<I would love to see the larger progressive US community made aware of
this egregious example of industry lobbyists influencing our health care
providers and spokespersons to subvert our children's health.

I was thinking "60 Minutes"   would be a great place for this story to be
told.>

Or Bill Moyers on PBS? Or Frontline?

Someone  recently did a great job of highlighting the huge profit margin
of the pharmaceutical industry in the case of marketing medications in
the US. Maybe some investigative reporter could use this issue to keep
the glaring spotlight on the pharmaceutical industry???

Jean