From:
Ruth Cantrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:24:50 +1000
With progress in some places and  limited progress in others and many
still hampered by  routine, one wonders why are we so slow to  move with
what is  more effective. Why are we so resistant   about keeping mothers
and babies together when babies and mothers can be cared for together more
effectively in most cases??

Ruth

Brisbane QLD 4111
Australia

Ph  61 7 38755224
Mobile  0438987261
Email [log in to unmask]

Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: Lactation Information and Discussion
27/10/2003 03:20 AM
Please respond to Lactation Information and Discussion