From:
Carol Chamblin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:03:06 EDT
Magda, get over it!  I'm not trying to specifically attack you.  I'm trying
to have a warm, friendly discussion regarding the topic of ethics and
products/services.  Now, perhaps you'd commented on the practice of selling products as
being unethical.  I really don't remember and I really don't care...but,
slicing up my e-mail message is misinterpreting my message and I don't appreciate
it this morning.  For instance, I thought I made myself clear that U.S. ethics
may be different than other parts of the world.  Are you not from another
part of the world, namely the U.K.?  Let's get back to the broad discussion on
hand which has been ethics and the selling of products.
Carol Chamblin, RN, MS, IBCLC
Breast 'N Baby Lactation Services,Inc.
St. Charles, IL