Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:09:45 EDT
Judith shows us:

> Whether it's authorized or not, I don't know.  It IS properly credited.
> I'd never been to this site before and it does seem to have some nice =
> material.

While I have no problem with it being up on this website (which is a great
one, BTW), I would respectfully request that people don't copy it from there and
hand it out.  In the first place, the one you can purchase, has been updated
as of 2003.

I realize it is very tempting to take something off the web and use it as a
handout, and obviously there is nothing LEC can do if you do that, but we'd
appreciate it if you didn't.

Jan Barger, RN, MA, IBCLC
Lactation Education Consultants