From:
Donna Kimick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:49:53 EDT
OMG  Barbara  -- I have a latex allergy and NEVER even thought this could be
why my "IBS" acts up when I go out to eat.  I had quite a few vaginal
infections before I became pregnant with my last child, it took the doctors a while to
figure out it was the birth control I was using  - I had suspected all the
long.  Now I have to be careful - and if I buy food from a deli type store I
always say "no latex"  please. I am so glad you posted that it never occured to
me that the two could be related.  BRAVO to you.  Thanks so much .

Donna Kimick
Intern LC
Long Island NY

 Donna