From:
"Paula M. R. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 16:26:05 -0400
My fourth (just turned 1 on Tuesday - terribly sad) is just as you describe
this baby.  Our first 3 were slimmer and shorter, so Kevin is a bit of a
surprise.  Despite his lack of interest in "baby food" (or perhaps
because?), he is generally a moose on mostly breastmilk and whatever "baby
food" his father can coax him into.  I just figured he is squishy and a
"big chunk of baby".  HTH

Paula Hart
Charleston