Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Frances Coss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 09:01:46 -0400
>From:    Gayle Prehn <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Post Tubal ligation syndrome
>Yes, I have heard of post tubal ligation syndrome but only in the sense =
>that it possibly sends mom into earlier menopause.
>As for discomfort, it is less uncomfortable than a C-section because the =
>incision site is very small.

IN regard to TL surgery, I will agree with Gayle.  The incision is so small
and the surgery time is very limited with a vaginal birth.  I would add
that with a TL, and the decision for having the surgery, there is great
freedom to love and enjoy this baby.  Keeping in mind that this is the last
planned baby from your womb.  Of course there is relief, joy, and release
in knowing present birth control measures can be eliminated.  Along with
TL, one can feel sorrow in the loss of producing another child.
Frances Coss