From:
Denise Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 08:29:05 +1000
Karen S. very kindly posted the address from my website to Marsha's
article.  I think we may have moved it since Karen saved the address she
has as I've had several people contacting me unable to access it.  Please
try this address:
http://www.health-e-learning.com/breasted_web_articles/JustOneBottle/supplementation_of_the_breastfed.htm

If that doesn't work for you, cut off all the words after .com  and then
choose Research Articles from the tab at the top, and her article is called
"Supplementation of the Breastfed Baby.  Just One Bottle Won't Hurt - Or
will it."

Thanks so much to Marsha for writing this article and allowing us to use it
freely.

Denise

Denise Fisher
mailto:[log in to unmask]