From:
Jennifer Leaird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 17:18:30 -0500
My daughter,who is my 2nd of 4 child is in first grade this year.  I also
became IBCLC this year while my youngest was a mere 4 mos old.

My daughter's teacher told me the following story earlier this year.

The teacher was reading a story about a baby and it talked about stinky
diapers.  The teacher asked the class if the baby of a pregnant teacher next
door would have a baby with stinky diapers?  My daughter very
matter-of-factly raised her hand and said "Not if she Breastfeeds."

She does listen to her mom:*)))

Jeni Leaird, mother of 4 very breastfed learned children