From:
Nikki Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 10:15:56 -0600
Hi Lactnetters,

I would appreciate some information on the pros and cons of switching birth
control pills or other methods of birth control.  I have permission to post
this mom's question.  She typed it up so I could forward.

We discussed: switching back to the first pill Ortho Micronor, is there a
better pill/method, and taking nothing and learning how to read her body.

To restate what I believe is her main concern:  She has a goal of nursing
exclusively for 6 months.  She works full time and is concerned that the
dramatic decrease in her supply will not sustain the baby nor her long term
milk supply.  It looks like her period returned today.

We would both like to be educated on her options and the pros and cons.
While you all "chew" on this; I will continue reading the archives. :-)

Thank you for your time,
Nikki Simmons, LLL of Jefferson City Missouri