From:
Ellen Mahony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 13:58:15 -0500
To all you lactnetters,
     I echo Kathleen Bruce's sentiments wholeheartedly. Thanks for all you
dedicated lactation people around the world.
     As I await anxiously the birth of my first grandchild, any day soon,
I pray my daughter will have a safe birth and as wonderful a child as she
is and that her breastfeeding relationship with her new daughter will be
as peaceful and happy as mine was with her.
     Happy Christmas to those who celebrate and Happy New Year to all.
From the snowy northeast where we are having a White Christmas for sure
which has caused a change in plans for the day but happy to be surrounded
by family. Maybe the baby will arrive today!
            Ellen Mahony, RN, MS, LCCE, IBCLC
(My son visiting from Ca. just discovered me on Lactnet, so gotta go!)