From:
Fiona Dionne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:40:30 -0500
> What a brave new world we live in!  I have a 25 pound nursing 30 month old
> who started out life at the 90th percentile and is now at the fifth (I
> think).  Her older sister, who was less than 5th percentile at birth, also
> weighed about 25 pounds at 30 months, and now at age 5y3m tips the scales at
> a whopping 32 pounds.

Chiming in here with my 3 yo (well, she will be in 2 weeks) who weighs
23.5 lbs.  ;-)  Completely UNDER the charts.  ;-)

I also have a friend whose son is 8 and weighs about 35 lbs.  He looks
like a stick.

Granted he's a fussy eater but he's healthy in general and is really
bright for his age.

Fio.
ressource person with Allaitement Québec
Mama to Sandrine, 35.5 mos and Nyssa, 3.5 mos