Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Mandi Porta, RN, IBCLC" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 22:58:50 -0500
Cindy asked about the scavenger hunt through the policy.  I have a list of
questions related to the policy and the first person to give me the right
page number and answer wins the chocolate.  The same form can be used for
new staff orientation to the policy.  Just have them fill in the blanks on
a written version of it as part of their orientation to the ward and our
policy.

Coach’s Notebook: Games for Lactation Education
Linda J. Smith
This is the book that was recommended to me.  I have not received it yet
but I am looking forward to its arrival.

Cheers,
Mandi Porta,RN,IBCLC