From:
Jodine Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 14:35:19 -0600
The Toronto Star's education beat reporter has written a column about the
struggle she had breastfeeding. It's a solid piece with lots of references
to places to get help and how women in Canada need more support:

> Breastfeeding doesn't come naturally to every mom
> Advertisement:
> Breast is best for baby ‹ but can it ever be tough for mommy.
>

> It took weeks before I learned to nurse my newborn properly, after countless
> visits to breastfeeding clinics across the city and desperate midnight calls
> to lactation consultants.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Artic
le_Type1&c=Article&cid=1026146292021&call_page=TS_Health&call_pageid=9688675
05381&call_pagepath=Life/Health&col=969048872038

Ugh, that's an ugly URL; if it doesn't work try this one:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?G26425512

-- Jodine