From:
Regine Gresens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 17:15:21 +0200
Hi all,
as I'm studying Norwegian (just because I love the country and the language)
I would also like to be able to understand norwegian texts about lactation
consulting and midwifery. But so far I have been looking for a  list of
norwegian vocabulary of those special expressions over here with no success.
Since I am sure there are a couple of norwegian speakers among you, I would
like to ask if you guys from Norway could help me please?
Perhaps someone of you made up such a list to read english originals, e.g.
to prepare for the exam at IBCLE, or perhaps someone could tell me where to
get such a list from?
I would appreciate to get any list with translations for lactation
consulting and midwifery from Norwegian into English or German and reverse.

Please email me privately,
TIA,
Regine Gresens,
midwife and lactation consultant IBCLC,