From:
ellen shein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 20:40:27 +0200
Hello all,
Need your collective experience. I have been contacted by the importer of Pigeon products here in Israel. They gave me a pump, and believe it or not, just a few weeks ago, i was looking for the company myself to consider importing. They also gave me the "famous" absorbent pads, which I am very interested in selling as I find they are quite good. What is their pump like? I have a feeling it is the MagMag even though it is marketed under the Pigeon brand name. They have a new one which is actually a double pump, small, compact and uses 2 C batteries. seems like a great buy, pricewise for a double system. Anyone know these pumps? The motor is self standing with thin little tubes that connect the pump to the personal flange sets. It comes as a single pump system but one can purchase the extra single set (enabling double pumping.) for approx. $17. The cost is about $80.
thanks for your input.
Ellen Shein, IBCLC, LLLL
Tel Aviv