Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 20:09:58 +0100
Tont: I have written a few times about how to get help with bf in the
UK - if you check the archives against my name you will find several
posts.

It's not as easy as just giving you the name of an LC - we have very
few, and only a handful in private practice.  For bf support in the
UK, most women are only able to choose between the volunteer
organisations, and the statutory health services which are free.

If you want to find out specifically about LCs in the UK, you can
visit http://www.lcgb.org

Hope this helps.

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc