From:
Roberta Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 1995 13:40:24 -0600
Judy,

I loved your 'door-pounder'! And a word about coming clean re: your own
experience....let me do it first, ok?

With my first child, since I hadn't received my copy of The Womanly Art of
Breastfeeding until my mom brought it down from the U.S. when my son was 3
days old....
I had to fight to get the hosp. to leave him in my room, and when they
brought him to me at 2 hrs. of age, he rooted on my husbands arm, but
stupid inexperienced me DID NOT PUT HIM ON THE BREAST because the ped. had
wanted a 12 hr. fast...and I had convinced him to let me begin nursing at
only 6 hrs. from birth. I thought I was the winner by getting the waiting
period down to only 6 hrs.....stupid dumb me.

In retrospect, I should have put him on the breast right then and there,
but instead, I patiently waited until he was 6 hrs. old...and even then had
to fight the nurses for them to bring him into my room at 11pm. This was 17
yrs. ago, gang.

Roberta

P.S. Judy, I see that your are not at Segev's address now, but which one is
yours?  [log in to unmask],ac.il    or [log in to unmask]

I would guess the former, right?