Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 10:00:37 -0700
From:
Judy Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Jenny, What you just posted was déjà vu.  It brought back that
‘empowering feeling’—someone should write a breastfeeding song of that
title.  Reading of your client’s success that she finalIy achieved in
her life, I could feel my success 28 years ago.  She has now become a
different person—a success in life.

This is what the author of the St. Louis Dispatch has missed in her life
and in her article.  We, each as a breastfeeding mom, know and feel the
empowerment of being successful when our little new one, whom we hardly
even are acquainted with yet, is completely dependent on us for their
life and happiness.  We offer life giving food freely with no strings
attached.  It could be this woman who once had no home or could be the
female executive in a Boardroom.  It makes us all equal.  It is
volunteerism at its highest.

Judy Ritchie