From:
Beth Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:50:05 -0400
On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 19:41, Ann Marie wrote:
quoting someone:
> is God's way of feeding our babies. But I dont like hearing comments like
> "babies that are artificially fed"....I think that comment was derogatory
> and uncalled for.
Ann Marie:
> Going to hit my head against the wall a few times, in exasperation and in
> wonderment as to how to refute these comments without being "derogatory!"

You can't because how she decides what is derogatory or not is how it is
filtered through her perception.  The phrase "artifically fed" is
accurate and non-judgmental.  It only takes on meaning when it enters
her brain.  You aren't responsible for what she does with it while it's
there.

She might even be trolling.

regards
Beth