Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Barb Strange <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jul 2002 11:18:17 -0600
"With her eating habits and grammar, let's hope she doesn't reproduce at
all."

Whoa!!  Can we cut the classism, please?  It's not helpful and it isn't
nice.

The reality is that this woman is representative of many, many women.
Instead of focusing on what are characteristics of her class and/or culture,
let's look at her attitude and knowledge in an objective way - or try to -
so we can figure out where she is coming from and see if there might be a
(culturally sensitive) way to influence her views about breastfeeding and
babies.

Barb Strange