Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim & Winnie Mading <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:40:40 -0500
This discussion reminded me of something that happened 30 years ago.  My
neighbor and her sister, both nursing mothers, were in the same car at
their father's funeral procession (a very sudden unexpected death).
Each noted that the other was leaking and commented, "I thought
emotional stress was supposed to INHIBIT milk flow!"   I never forgot
that lesson that each of our bodies can respond differently to stresses.

Winnie