From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 10:14:33 -0400

> In the meantime, everybody old enough, please get a colonoscopy.  I will
if
> you will .  .  .

I did in February, only takes a day out of your life :-)
Also had my stress test (my really dumb older brother decided to have a
heart attack :-(
Have also cut my meat consumption markedly over past few years, have learned
to use meat as "a condiment, ala Pritikin, instead of making it the main
part of meals.  Watching my chol go down on Zocor and trying to motivate me
to exercise.
I was bottlefed too.  So many strikes against me :-(  Only thing left for
this year is the ---- mammogram.

Pat in SNJ