Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gonneke van Veldhuizen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 05:16:29 EDT
In einer eMail vom 30-7-02 22:03:53 West-Europa (zomertijd) schreibt

>  I agree with Barbara its important to see the things that
> are out there on the market because if you teach any prenatal classes for
> breastfeeding believe me these parents sure know about all the equipment out
> there and are only to quick to purchase or use whether they know anything
> about it or not.

I agree, but I would like to tress (like another poster did, can't remember
who, sorry) that it be the technicians instead of salespersons to be at the
booth. We want the technical details, the how' s and why' s of certain
designs, we in return want to add our visions on design and purpose of
breastfeeding aids. We don't need the salespersons, because we don't want to
buy but to study. And, besides studying the product itself, we want to know
how it is merchandized to the piublic, in order to know what it is that
consumers are made to believe is true of the product.  So we need to see the
adds and commercials, to observe, brought to us as a package: this is how we
try to sell our product to your clients.

Warmly greeting,

Gonneke
Gonneke van Veldhuizen  =+=  IBCLC, LLLL, MOM  =+=  primairy school teacher

EUROLAC
breastfeeding information centre and lactation consultant practice