Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:47:03 +1000
Thanks all. Glad it seems like a good idea to so many sensible people. I did
try to ring Lisa before posting, and wish now that I had. I'll have to check
the archives to see what was written when.

Following on from this, given the apparently universal consensus of
experienced LCs that GV is great (cheap, effective because anti-viral - I
used it on chicken pox lesions - and anti-fungal and anti-bacterial) how
about we start a campaign to get GV back on to the shelves of pharmacies?
FDA approval for this use would be helpful but not necessary. The Oz
government which subsidises presecroptions should be interested in reducing
its costs! And the mouse data is a joke: we don't want permission to feed it
to kids for their lifetime, and I would agree that that should result in
excess liver cancers in any species!!! M