Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Julie Graves Moy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 22:43:30 -0500
Hello - I've been away for a while, but was subscribed when Lactnet first began.  I'm now working at the Texas Department of Health in the program for Children with Special Health Care Needs.  Just today I was at the Medicaid policy meeting on reimbursement for pumps, so I thought about Lactnet and wanted to join up again.

Any information about other states' policies on Medicaid and pumps would be welcome.

Also, for personal reasons, any Lactnetters living in Germany, I would like to ask a few questions off line  - private email is [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Julie Graves Moy, MD, MPH
Medical Consultant
Texas Department of Health