From:
Kirsten Blacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 00:02:32 -0800
Hello all,
I swear I have searched the archives but I can't find exactly what I'm
looking for. I'm probaby using the wrong terms.
My question is what do you all feel is the best shaped teat to feed EBM on
an occasional basis (working mum, babysitting etc). My memory says a long
straight teat over an 'orthodontic' shaped one.
I was observing a BF class tonight and the instructor told the class to use
an orthodontic shaped teat for feeding EBM but for some reason that didn't
sound right to me - just going by what I remember from reading on the list

Kirsten Blacker
Perinatal Ed , RN
Rochester, MN