Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:07:05 -0400
7bit
From:
The Bentleys <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: "L. Jonathan Kramer" <[log in to unmask]>
Jonathan, I for one am very thankful you are 'out there' for moms.  Bfg moms
need all the help they can get, whether male or female.  Some moms may be
uncomfortable (just like many women want a female OB/GYN), but I am sure
many more are grateful for your expertise.  There are LC's and RN's out
there who have never breastfed, and you fall into that category.  There are
many women who have breastfed and are not capable of helping others do so.
And then there are all those male OBs out there who have never had a baby,
and do fine at 'catching'.  Expertise is the important thing, not gender.

Thanks for helping,

Michelle Bentley, CLE