Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 16:06:04 -0500
Mazel Tov to Doris, Nadav and mama!  I find these "headachy" babies do well
if they lay on bed on their sides with no one touching their heads.  Mom can
contort however she needs to to get breast into baby's mouth.  Some of these
babies have impressive hematomas from the vacuum and of course they are male
and get jaundiced quickly - Murphy's other law :-(    (Male, pit, vacuum,
small - all increase the risk for hyperbili.)

I didn't have any problem helping my daughters, but they had grown up in an
house saturated in LLL.  Little more touchy with daughter-in-law, but my
daughters were helpful to her.  I think it is always harder to help a close
relative or friend.  Sincerely, Pat in SNJ