From:
Karen Samford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:29:59 -0500
I was curious about websites that might be on the net that support
formula feeding moms the same way that you see b'fing websites do.  I
wanted to share the first site that I came across, it has some great
references linked throughout that some of you might find helpful in
reinforcement of the issue.
I haven't read through all of the matches yet (I searched "formula
feeding") but I think it will be interesting if I find something that is
along the lines of that awful book Formula Feeding Without Guilt.  Has
anyone read that by the way??  I've seen it and am always dying to pick
it up but I don't want to stroke out either lol!
Here's the site:
http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~kolina/advantages-of-formula.html
<http://www.cs.colorado.edu/%7Ekolina/advantages-of-formula.html>