Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 19:28:32 EST
Lynn:

    I am sure that there are a lot of posts in the archives on thius subject
BUT... as cold reduces swelling and most of engorgement is swelling my vote
is for cold. heat increases  blood flow to the area.

    Dr. Hale's book gives a good discription of using pit nasally for let
down, it can also be used under the tongue.

   Patricia