Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:57:17 -0500
Not sure if this is okay to post but I'll take my chances 'cause I don't
want any of you to miss it!
LLL of MA/RI/VT's Health Providers Seminar and 25th ANNUAL Breastfeeding
and Parenting Conference.  April 5 &6, 2002.  Radisson Heritage Hotel,
Chelmsford, MA.

Dr. Jack Newman will be the featured speaker at the HPS on Friday the
5th.  Dia Michels will be the Evening ProgramSpeaker that night at
7:30pm.  Dia will be speaking on Women As Heroes: a humourous look at
breastfeeding and women's self-esteem.  General conference is a full day
on the 6th.
For more info:
http://www.lllusa.org/MARIVT/conference02/HPS.htm