Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 20:24:49 EST
Patricia:

 I spoke to this at the last ILCA.. there is data on the physiological size
of the stomach during the first week and this is what we should be using as
the guide for supplementation..

  day 1 - .25 oz

 day 2- .46 oz

 day 3 - .96 oz

   reference: scammon and doyle observation on the capacity of the stomach in
the first ten days od postnatal kife. amer j dis child 1920 516-38

     also check dr wight has written and published ons upplementation.. will
look around the office for it and let you know

   Patricia