Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 11:39:17 -0500
>I am trying to find research that there is a link (positive or
>negative) b/w breastfeeding and domestic violence.

From one of Linda Smith's Fact Packs (www.bflrc.com) -

Acheson L.  Family violence and breastfeeding.  Arch Fam Med.  1995;
4:650-562

"The 38-fold difference in frequency of identified domestic violence and
child sexual molestation between the group that successfully breast-fed and
the group that did not is striking enough to warrant further investigation."

There seems to be something wrong with the page numbers, but this should get
you close enough...
--
Diane Wiessinger, MS, IBCLC, LLLL  Ithaca, NY
www.wiessinger.baka.com