From:
Susan Stockwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2001 19:52:00 +0000
Since being accepted as an LLL leader recently I have told masses of people
about what I've done and starting the group. I have been almost overwhelmed
by how warm, positive and appreciative the responses I have had have been.
People have been telling me what a great idea it is and how needed. The
touching as even without me saying anything they seem convinced that they
would have got on much better with support. It seems to give them self
confidence as they make the connection themselves between support and the
ability to breastfeed.
So if you're ever wondering if it's all worth it I have plenty of mothers
who say it is.