From:
Judy Ritchie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 23:01:56 -0800
This appears in the Nov. NW Baby & Child monthly newspaper as a
typical 4x5 box display ad.  It has a happy baby face in a corner
and the title is "Hey Baby, Need a Wagon?"  This mom is obviously
self-employed.
Judy Ritchie

"Look, I'm no expert.  After all, I'm only 3 months old, but  I've been
riding wagons all of my life.
Babies like me prefer gas saving wagons like Volvos, Toyotos, Subarus,
etc. over those energy wasting SUV's.  And with the price of gas these
days, smart baabies like me know that purchasing a wagon is an
economically prudent decision.  So..you agree with my point of view and
you're in the market for a wagon.  Where do you go? Big dealerships?
You know what a headache that can be.   The classified ads?  Possibly,
but you need to be careful to avoid all the lemons out there.  Is there
a better way to find a wagon?  Yes, there is.  Just call my mommy.  She
is an Independent wagon expert and she finds sweet, low mileage preowned
wagons for parents like you every day.  She has these wagons checked out
by experts and offers a 3 month/3000 mile warranty on every wagon.  Her
prices are reasonable, probably what you'd expert to pay to a private
party.  Most importantly, she is a mom like you and knows the importance
of driving babies like me in safe, reliable cars. Look I gotta go, my
mommy's got a breast with my name on it.  Stop procrastinating!.   Call
my mommy today or I'm gonna fuss.  Her name is Susan and she's known as
The Wonderful Wizard of Wagons."   206.654.4439