Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:40:47 +0200
Hi all,
It is very strange being on the side that is sending out this message to you for a change.
All of us here in Israel are in shock, and horror at the non-ending reports of destruction and death.
Each morning we continue to wake up with a heavy heart.

It is hard to believe and even harder to explain to our children the depths of hatred. We only know what we have seen which is a systematic teaching of the young on the parts of the perpetrators - to hate. We, more than others, perhaps, know the effect of nurturing and from a young age, but these children who turn into satanical murderers and suicide bombers do not cherish life nor have they been nurtured by anyone I would consider a member of the human race. This was just not human!!

The world is in mourning. Each and every country has been touched by this most monstrous act of senseless killing and havoc. I am so sorry and my heart is with each and everyone who has been touched with sorrow (just about everyone, I guess).

Ellen Shein, IBCLC (does this make it on topic?)
Tel Aviv, Israel