From:
Jennifer Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:32:04 -0400
This auction is not on eBay - it is on www.mothersnature.com auctions.
Mother's Nature is a very respectable site.  I feel sure that the mother in
question here, selling her milk, has no idea that what she is trying to do
is illegal.  No one has bid on the auction, either - she started the price
at $1.00.

The www.earthbaby.com site is merely a site that advertises on Mother's
Nature - as far as I know, they are not connected to each other.  This is
the site that the LLL symbol is on.  This site is totally unrelated to the
auction!

I just didn't want anyone to slight these websites over the actions of one
mother.  Anyone can place anything for auction.  I think the e-mail to the
owner of the mothers nature site was probably sufficient to get this auction
removed, and to inform this mother that she can't sell the milk.

Jennifer Davis
Doula, CBE, Breastfeeding Educator
BirthBasics Doula Partners, Inc.
www.birthbasics.com