Date:
Sat, 20 Oct 2001 14:23:33 EDT
Patricia:

 I think that we are all seeing more of this... and I suspect that there are
some areas where it is more prevalant than others...

 There are most certianly many many factors -

    - these woman do not really want to bond with thier babies for many
reasons

    - they do not believe that thier bodies can do this and so they want to
SEE the milk. their bodies have not done anything else un assisted so why
believe that it can do this?

     - i don't know what to say about the sharing of pns'... this is all
over/ as is buying them off line. I am not sure of the validity of the
contamination  - if there is contamination what happen when mom uses the
pump, puts it away for a year or two and then reuses it?

   Patricia