Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2001 11:59:45 EST
> <<They interviewed Liz Baldwin.  Of course, that was beautiful.>>

I was in the ER, having been shuffled into a bathroom to put on a patient
gown -- while waiting to get into the room to change, the TV was on, and
there was Liz.  I thought, "Well, at least here is ONE friend while I'm in
the ER.  Too bad my only friend was on TV.  But it was lovely to see her
nonetheless, even though I couldn't watch the whole thing.

The ER visit was due to severe abdominal pain which I thought was gall
bladder, which turned out to be abdominal muscle injury related to a full
body SPLAT on an icy street.

Jan -- not too fond of winter at the moment, but who is grateful that at her
purple age, the only major injury was to her dignity and her muscles (and a
big bump on the head).