Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 21:32:17 -0400
Dear all. Today was an unusual day here in many ways. Many of our own
family and friends have been glued to tvs and radios, watching the horrific
reports of attacks in New York and in Washington DC.

While all of this was going on, we watched a butterfly hatch from its
cocoon, business normal ( for a butterfly-to-be).

Please take a minute to hug your spouse, your partner, your children, and
each other. Light a candle and pray for peace because we will all be
needing it if this craziness continues.  Peace through words, and not
further violence.

I ask that we keep talking about breastfeeding issues, because, after all,
that is where the peace of the world begins...with each and every new baby.

Peace to you all. Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet, Indep. Consultant
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://homepages.together.net/~kbruce/kbblact.html
LACTNET Archives http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html