Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 12:04:51 -0400
From:
Beth Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but lately I've noticed that families
are receiving one big bottle of ready to feed with a bear on it.  This packaging
is more insidious to me than the case of 4oz bottles they used to send.
Once the bottle is open, parents may be tempted to use up more of it so
it isn't "wasted."

--
Beth Johnson
Perinatal Educator, Doula

"The most powerful weapon in the hands of the oppressor
 is the mind of the oppressed." Steve Biko