Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karen Querna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:18:42 -0700
Greetings Lactnetters!!
I noticed on the last few Lactnets a question or two regarding the ILCA Marketing Committee. Yes its up and running I will be Chairing this Committee with a core work group. Thanks to the wonderful Marketing Recommendations from Les Wallace and Kathy Hanson from Signature Resources and with ILCA Board Support we will be moving forward with their recommendations. The first project that we will be working on is providing and defining information and data to upgrade the ILCA web site into a user friendly, informative site for the LC.  I would love any ideas from you out there in the fields. What would you like to see on the ILCA web site? ( www.ILCA.org ) What items could be provided on the site that would help you in your workplace.? What ILCA membership items would benefit you on the web.?
Please email your thoughts/suggestions/ideas to me privately at: [log in to unmask]
Les and Kathy were great motivational speakers at the ILCA meeting. To develop some of  their Marketing Recommendations they interviewed ILCA members via email  over 300 emails were sent out but many returned because of incorrect email addresses. If you have not updated your  email address recently please do!!! There are a lot of great informative/supportive items coming done the road to help the LC in practice.
As much as Lactnet has been a wonderful forum to ask questions  and learn from the experience of  others ILCA has benefited us in professional practice. Many members have been involved behind the scenes with policy making organizations. (have you had a JCHAO inspection lately?)
If you are not a member I invite you to join!!!!
Because WE ARE at the beginning of something BIG!
Respectfully,
Karen Querna, RN, BSN, IBCLC
Spokane, WA