Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 22:05:54 EDT
Hello,

Just letting you all know I have signed on as THRIVEONLINE's pediatric
expert.  This health website is part of the Oxygen Network (Yes, Oprah
Winfrey's company).  I will be writing a column per week based mainly on
questions posted on Children Health board but also plan to write articles
based on themes (World Breastfeeding Week being at the top of my list).  The
column is intended to discussed children's health issues from infants to
adolescents.

I was unable to sign a contract excluding formula ads from the site (none of
the experts are able to select the ads).  However the owners told me that
when they ran one formula ad a while back it was not very profitable for
them.  Thrive tends to be open towards preventative and complementary
medicine.

The website (with my picture on it) is still under construction -- by the end
of the week the pic and bio should be up.  For now, the boards can be reached
via www.thriveonline.com.

Looking forward to making this a very positive experience.

Pierrette Mimi Poinsett, MD FAAP
Modesto CA