Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jodi Barnard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 13:20:52 -0700
Good day All!

Just thought I would share with everyone a post from another breastfeeding
egroup that came my way.  The original poster has heartily agreed for me to
share this with you all in regards to our discussion on celebrity
breastfeeders!  In my opinion ... AWESOME!

"Subject: Did anyone see Late Night

Did anyone see late night with Conan O'Brian last night? Camryn Manheim,
from the show The Practice, was on and she had just had a baby six weeks ago
(If it wasn't a rerun) anyway he had asked her if she had taken Lamaze
classes and she said well yes she had but it didn't make sense to take a
class for six weeks for something that you will only need for a few hours,
when the classes that you really need are for breastfeeding because you do
that for two years!! and to start out can be so tough that those are the
classes that really need
to be taught. I thought that was soooo cool that she said that!!!!"

Way to go Camryn!!!

Jodi Barnard
British Columbia, Canada